Tuesday 24 August 2010

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Activision
Shaba Games , Treyarch
Action
Release: Oct 28, 2008
ESRB: Teen
The last time I've played Spider-man was on my PS one. I actually enjoyed it at that time, like almost every game for that console.

I think this is the latest one in the sequel and "Shattered Dimensions" should come out any time soon (not sure if its going to be console only). Anyways, Xbox 360 emulation works fine but right stick (camera) seems to be too sensitive and there is no way to adjust it (not that I know of). So i haven't played much of it because of this sensitivity issue, gives me a headache after an hour or so. After all you can always choose keyboard / mouse controlling method and this should work just fine.

The game play seems pretty solid, swinging around the town looks fun (like Bionic Commando) so it should entertain you for a while.

Evaluation: 6/10

http://rapidshare.com/files/414240487/xbox360cemu.v.3.0.rar 

No comments:

Post a Comment