Saturday 21 August 2010

Damnation

Codemasters 
Blue Omega
Sci-Fi Shooter
Release: May 26, 2009
ESRB: Mature
Despite really bad reviews for this game I decided to try it. If critics give a low score for some game it does not mean that it is useless. They are professionals and usually look into  specific details. For me the fun factor is most important so I can not judge it without trying. 

However this one should be avoided. I stopped playing it as soon as I found out that it does not use any covering system, you can not hide from bullets properly and so on. Voice acting is also very weak. Game looks bad from all perspectives.  I did not expect this from "Codemasters". 

I did manage to play it with Xbox360 game pad emulation software. Just copy the content into the games installation folder where the executable is located and you are good to go.

Evaluation: 2/10

http://rapidshare.com/files/414240512/xbox360cemu.v.3.1.4.0.rar.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment