Friday 20 August 2010

Introduction

Hi,

This is my first time I try to do something public like writing a blog. My  English isn't perfect so forgive me if I make some grammatical mistakes or my sentences won't make sense at all. After all I am sure you'll get the idea of what I am trying to say.

As you can see from the title, this blog will contain information about PC games, problems running them, how to make them work with a game pad and other useful stuff.

My current PC is a bit old but I am still able to run newest games problems free. For those who are interested in specifications of my hardware here you go:

CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 Dual Core 6400+
GPU: HD 4870
RAM: 4 GB
OS: XP SP3

Well it's 3 years old rig and I am thinking of upgrading it. In my opinion, you should upgrade your hardware at least every 3 years or so if you want to keep up with latest games. But still my PC handles most of the games quite well.

I also own Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 game pad so I'll try to give info of how to make it work with games.

Giving fresh information about the newest games is not the purpose of this bog. It's about the games that I decide to check randomly, problems I encounter playing them and of course the solutions that I manage to find. However,  I always keep an eye for new releases so do expect them to appear in this blog.

Good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment