Friday 20 August 2010

Bionic Commando

Capcom
GRIN
Sci-Fi Adventure
Release: Jul 28, 2009
ESRB: Mature
I've just finished this game and it was pretty good. The only disadvantage is that video settings can not be adjusted and everything is done automatically. Vertical synchronization is off by default and I could not manage to turn it on. Forcing it through control panel however does not help because game becomes jerky and way less playable than without it. Forcing anything is not an option.

I used my Rumblepad 2 but it took me some time to configure it properly. I made a logitech profile for this game which you can download from this link below. I also included Logitech's gaming software which you will need to use with this profile. Just install this software first, then import the profile from the program's menu, select the game's executable when asked and it's done.


Evaluation: 8/10

http://rapidshare.com/files/414130158/Bionic_Commando_Rumble_Pad_2_profile.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/414307983/lgs504.exe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment